2021-2022 School Based Practices
Click here to learn about Trevvett Elementary School’s school based practices. Information includes bell schedule, pick up tags, transportation, communication, school visitors, volunteers, early dismissals, clinic, counseling, assemblies, lost and found, homework, cafeteria, celebrations, snacks, and testing.
Policies regarding student drop-off and pick-up
School hours of operation are from 7:20-4:00.
Students are not permitted to enter the school building until 7:20 AM with the exception of being in the building with a parent for a parent/teacher/student conference.
After 4:00 P.M., students are not permitted to re-enter the school building with the exception of planned after-school activities.
Identification of parking spaces: Staff and visitors are able to park within the designated parking lots without restriction, except for handicapped and office spaces.
Identification of student drop off and pick up areas: Parents may drop off students in the morning at the side entrance using the side loop starting at 7:20AM. There are signs directing parents to the drop off area. Staff are available to assist the students as they exit from the cars.
Students that are arriving to school by personal car or daycare van, arrive in the side student drop off loop and enter through the side entrance of the cafeteria. When they enter the school, they go straight to their morning location or eat breakfast in the cafeteria.
In the afternoon, parents may pick up their child starting at 2:10 P.M. in the side parent pick-up loop. Parents display their car pick up tag in the car window. Schools staff is posted to identify the students for pick up as indicated by the dismissal number displayed, radio to the cafeteria for that student to come out to their car.
Identification of main or single point of entry available for parent use: The main entrance is available for parent use as their main entryway. There are signs that direct parents to this entrance.
Directional flow of traffic, including entrances and exits: At the entrance to the school, there are signs directing parents to the parent drop off as well as visitor and staff parking. There are also white painted arrows in the parking lot directing traffic from the entrance to the exit.
Identification of bus loop: There are Buses Only signs leading into the bus loop area.
With our traffic plan, only school buses pull into the bus loop and drop students off at the school’s front door. Any parent or student that needs to enter the building parks their car in the parking lot and enters in the front door. Parents should not access the bus loop for any reason unless for a special event.
Easy Ways to Help our School
- Clip and send in Box Tops all year. Visit www.boxtops4education.com for coupons & recipes.
- Target Credit Card Have a Red Card? We earn 1% if you designate our school. Please visit Target for Education website.
- CLOTHES FOR CASH – Help Trevvett raise money by donating new and used clothing. Look for the white collection bin in our school parking lot.
- TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:• Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
• Click on Sign In/Register in the ‘New Customer’ box
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Enter Trevvett’s NPO number (94902) or name of organization.
• You will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Henrico County Public Schools Child Find Information
Child Find is the process school divisions must use to locate, identify and evaluate children who need special education and related services. Please click here for more information in HCPS Child Find Flyer English and HCPS Child Find Flyer Spanish,Child Find Notice (Dari),Child Find Notice (Vietnamese), Child Find Notice (Arabic),Child Find Notice (Portuguese) about this service provided in Henrico County Public Schools.
Gift Education Resources
2020-2021 Request for Assistance
Please complete this form to request academic and/or behavior support for your student. After completing the form, the Intervention Team will contact you. 2020-2021 Request for Assistance Form